Friday, March 07, 2008

THE VILLAGE GREENGROCER



Back to blogging with good cause.

Coxhoe is an old mining village - on the up. We have new housing a good school, and lovely people.

The one thing we lacked was a good fruit and veg shop. However, that has been rectified with The Village Greengrocer. It is so good The Northern Echo did a review which you can see here.
I have a special interest in the Parkinsons Disease Society, so started making bags for the shop, with donations going to the Parkinsons Disease Society.
Thanks everyone who has bought a bag, and to all who have helped, especially Jayne, Linda, Colin and Lisa and of course Peter.





5 comments:

Rosalind said...

Lucky you having a proper greengrocer----------and lucky customers that manage to get one of those classy bags of yours!!!!!

Well done!

Glad to see you back to blogging too :o)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Jenny, I have missed you.

Although I have stopped Blogging recently, I thought about you a great deal.

Your new greengrocer looks good and I am sure your new bags will enhance the produce.

Love and sad light, Jeannie xxxxx

and licks from Marvin of course.

http://hollowhound.blogspot.com
Marvin and Jeannie xxxxxx

Rosalind said...

Hope you don't mind but I have chosen you for an Arte Y Pico award as I do enjoy your blog. I couldn't find any way of emailing apart from though your comments box.
:o)

craftirn said...

Jenny, I lost your e-mail address-E-mail me at craftirn@cox.net
Barbara in Florida

Caroline said...

Hello Jenny,

It's Caroline in Utah. I just came across your website so I thought I'd drop you a line. Hope you're well.

Take care.

Caroline H.