Saturday, July 01, 2006

30TH JUNE2006

Dp you know what a Noctilucent cloud formation is?

Look North very kindly offered the weather forecasters for auction in aid of Children in Need. We bid, successfully and yesterday was Weather day. They invited us to be the judges for the June page of the 2006 calendar. We chose this image -



Trai Anfield arrived late morning and the time flew by! We judged the pictures and filmed a piece. About three the Satellite Truck arrived with more cameramen - good job we had plenty of food ordered!!

Next to arrive was Paul Mooney - with another camera man and we rehearsed the weather again! Ten to 7 arrived and it was all over in5minutes give or takea second or two.

Here is a picture of the team!!

3 comments:

Edith said...

Ooooooooooo, cheers for the weather people!

Downunderdale said...

what a wonderful photo, Jenny. Bet you had a lovely day.

cheers
Dale

Twelfthknit said...

Hi - thanks for dropping by my blog - I'm looking for modern (yet wearable!) materials to make skirts and tops. I THINK I might want Amy Butler type material, from a comment about material that I saw on a long-forgotten blog. When I Google I just seem to get comments about the fabric, not suppliers. ANy help would be much appreciated.
India